Dr. Ira Parness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Parness?

October 18th, 2012

The Best Pediatric Cardiologist in the United States

There is no one better. If you are lucky enough to find your way to Dr. Parness, you will understand what that means. He cares for his patients as if they were his own children. He is also a truly gifted diagnostician and clinical Dr. You are blessed if you are able to see him, be at Mt Sinai and have the care of his first rate nurses and staff.

September 27th, 2010

the best dr i have ever met

after seeing an other cardiologist and having my infant bby diognosed with a congenital heart defect i called for an appointment the sec. told me she was very booked after telling her the nature of my visit she said she will ask the dr and return my phone call after 2 mins she called back and she said the dr will see my baby before his reg schedualed apt. on the following day after taking echo's the dr spent with me and my wife so much time that i didnt believe it my baby was abit fussy & didnt let the dr listen to his heart so the dr first went over with us the echo when my bby calmed down he stood up in middle talking with us to listen to his heart and there my bby flaird up again the dr told my wife to nurse him in privacy and then when the bby finaly fell asleep checked him once again and then calm us down on the nature of our bby's defect and made sure we left his office understanding every thing he said and made us rest assured tht our bby is under his constant care one thing is sure tht when we left his office we where so relieved dr parness is the best dr we ever met in years !!!!!!!!

April 27th, 2010

Dr Parness is an amazing doctor. We went to him for diagnosis of a fetal heart condition. He was able to give a detailed diagnosis WEEKS before any other specialist would even agree to see me for imaging. He is extremely caring and sensitive. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor.

June 22nd, 2016