A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Pion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Pion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Pion, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pion graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pion has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Pion MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Pion practice?
- Dr. Ira Pion has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Pion practices Dermatology near Woodmere, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Woodmere Dermatologists.