Overall Review

2.4

June 23rd, 2015
well mannered tells you whats wrong so you can understand.

February 25th, 2015
Rude Offensive Jerk - Totally Unprofessional
If I could a 0.01 star, I'd do it. Don't waste your time with this dominating, rude and "doctor". He likes to embarrass and harass his staff in front of patients - seems to get off on being demeaning to those around him - short-man syndrome. Totally unprofessional. His staff all scurry around him and are forced to kiss his butt, obviously afraid of him . Did a pathetic exam and ignored half of my symptoms to fit his off-hand diagnosis. You'd get better treatment at the town Vet.

February 22nd, 2015
patient
dont waste your time with this doc his staff all fear for there jobs he yells at his staff in front of me .he perscribes meds with out cheeking my current meds and put me on mulpital meds for the same reason witch increased my sizeures 2 fold dont waste your time look eltswhere.He olny cares for him self .i feel sorry for his staff

March 5th, 2014
dr ira pollack is NO doctor
He has been treating me for years. I only keep going back there to see the staff...plus he accepts my insurance..i have had epilepsy since 1996. I have gone threw every type of medication available to treat my epilepsy. Done all the tests...and now he wants me to have surgery...ABSOLUTELY NOT...I applied for social security disability and he will not fill out the doctor section because "im not disabled". I cannot work or drive but im not disabled...WTH...stay away from this dictor .

October 9th, 2012
Dr Ira Pollack
Everytime I go there for an update on my medical condition he tells me I gotta lose weight, as he is drinking out of a 2 liter bottle if coke. He is a joke for a doctor. Mellisa and Kat are the only ones that actually do stuff. I only go back there cause they accept my insurance. I liked it better when he was located on hazard ave. It only took me 10 minutes to get from my house to his office and now it takes atleast 45 minutes.

January 25th, 2012
overall, this doctor is rude, with no caring and a very bad bedside manner. After he was done with my exan, he called his staff into his office one by one and yelled at them. His staff seems to be scared and annoyed by him. He has lost the passion for helping people.