Dr. Ira Rex III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Rex III?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Ira Rex III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017

The Best!!!👌

Above and beyond my expectations. So glad and grateful to God and all the clients the gave the good reviews. I always dreamed in getting my boots done but I was afraid to make the wrong choice. He's just great. I got a breast lift and tummy tuck which turned out great. God bless you. And thank you.

May 19th, 2017

Best PS Surgeon EVER

I have had PS before, with a different surgeon and I didn't expect to be as graciously satisfied as I was.

October 14th, 2016

I have had over 5 procedures with Dr. Rex III Since the late 90"s and all my procedure were amazing.... Referred over 100 people....

January 21st, 2015

interviewed several surgeons decided on Dr Rex. Extremely happy with expertise, listened to me and was very fair and accurate with results and expectation. Explained well and took appropriate amount of time for each step.

December 7th, 2014

DO NOT use this doctor. He did nose surgery on me a few years ago and used rib cartilage. My nose was straight when I went to see this doctor and he made it crooked. He did a second revision 6 months later and it is even MORE crooked. I now have breathing problems that I never had before ect......do yourself a huge favor and research any doctor prior to having surgery and DO NOT USE this one!!

August 16th, 2013

Wasn't Happy

Dr. Rex is a great guy with good credentials but I wouldn't say he is a "gifted" plastic surgeon. I had breast implants and they never settled right, were put in too high, too big (I had asked for smaller implants to fit my petite frame) and I' ve been trying to hide them ever since. They actually look pretty horrible--like big sagging pineapples. In addition, at times he would overdo it on the Botox and I'd walk around with a frozen looking face. The office experience was always positive. Good office staff.

March 5th, 2013

Cluless

I am very unhappy with the results of my plastic surgery that was done by Dr Rex! He promised me different results from which he delivered! When I aproached him with the problem he was unable to answer my questions and kind of talked around in circles! Please ladys do a lot of research before deciding on the Dr that will be doing your surgery! I DO NOT RECOMEND Dr Rex is the man for the job!

July 28th, 2012

awsome doctor

asome dr would not go any where eles for my needs and would only give his name to any one who needed or wanted work the only dr for me

January 15th, 2012

Fantastic Surgeon

I recently saw Dr. Rex for a full tummy tuck and lipo of the flanks and am very pleased with my results. I had a two previous consultations and then I met Dr. Rex and knew within minutes he would be my surgeon. Dr. Rex is a fantastic surgeon and does a phenomenal job.

November 3rd, 2011

the best ever

he is the Bomb

January 15th, 2011

Amazing doctor!

Dr. Rex is a kind, compassionate (not to mention handsome!) doctor who truly cares about his patients. When I went into his office for a small procedure, his bedside manor was top notch and he quickly dispelled the bit of nervousness I had developed. This doctor is highly educated, and exceedingly skilled not only in his practice but in his patient interactions. Going to the doctor changed from a dreaded nuisance to actually enjoyable. I'm thrilled with the results of my procedure (including the great follow up care) and my experience- the best I've had with any doctor. Great plastic surgeon! My highest recommendation!

May 31st, 2010

Awesome doctor

Great Doctor. I am so happy to have found him. He is super detail oriented, compassionate and just good! I feel totally comfortable with him and know he will be very realistic with me. I highly recommend him. The women in the office are also wonderful. they are super nice and helpful