Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Robinson II
Dr. Ira Robinson II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stockbridge, GA, with another office in Stockbridge, GA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center, Piedmont Henry Hospital and Piedmont Hospital. Dr. Robinson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Robinson II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ira Robinson II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.
Dr. Robert Allen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Stockbridge, GA 0 mi37
Dr. Heidi Chun
Stockbridge, GA 0 mi22
Dr. Chudamani Polkampally
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Stockbridge, GA 0.09 mi11