Dr. Ira Robinson II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Robinson II?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Ira Robinson II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2016

Love, Love, Love Dr. Robinson. He gets to know his patients and cares about them. He is very knowledgeable on medication interactions and works to find out the true issues.

July 11th, 2016

Very very rude receptionist "Charlie" later I found out that she's the daughter of Kelly the office manager. Kelly has a racist ora about herself, I over heard her speaking about someone on Facebook. I got curious and looked up the person and I contacted the person and told her how I over heard Kelly and Charlie speaking very rude about her. She was also a patient. This office has changed the ladies in the back seem unhappy and maybe on their way out soon "good for them if that's the case". I've seen so many nurses or aide come and go so nothing surprises me. Dr. Robinson is a very good physician but that office manager will be the death of that place. Good luck future patient!

January 19th, 2016

Not Happy

They don't return calls and there is NEVER a dr on call. Even when they're closed for a week. They tell patients to go to the hospital! Dr never available so they push the PA on patients and the turnover on the PA is bad.

December 19th, 2015

very good and efficient physician

December 18th, 2015

great doctor, but doesn't pay much attention to the patients needs and symptoms

October 20th, 2015

Dianne Hull

October 15th, 2015

Retiree

Dr. Robinson is compassionate, knowledgeable, and attentive. I have been his patient for 22 months and he is the best internist I've ever had. I recently visited his office and I am very impressed with his friendly and courteous office staff.

July 30th, 2015

on my first visit i was highly impressed with the front office staff. my appointment was at 8 and I was out about 9:30.DR ROBINSON was very professional and caring ; most important was that he listened to me and did not rush In and out. .of course this was my first visit and I don't expect the same on each visit but I was told by my sister that each visit is the same ..been a long time that I actually felt like I was heard// thank you DR ROBINSON may GOD continue to bless and keep you

May 20th, 2015

Dr. Robinson is one of the best physicians I have been to, but his front office staff has poor customer service skills, especially his office manager. While I love Dr. Robinson, I am not sure if I will continue to go to his office due to bad office staff behavior.

April 24th, 2015

Compassionate, caring and excellent diagnostian !

February 24th, 2015

Dr. Robinson is a good doctor, but his staff Is terrible. They don't call in prescriptions like they're suppose to and if you need any referrals or important information, you can forget it, and then get attitude when you ask them about.

February 7th, 2015

Fantastic doctor but nasty office manager. Nurse Mary she's an A plus. Phlebotomist very professional. New NP great.