Dr. Ira Rubenstein Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 8th, 2014

"Fondly Remembered"

I knew Dr Ira Rubenstein in 1969 - 1970 when he was a resident (and my doctor) in the OB/GYN clinic at Coney Island Hospital. He was a kind, compassionate, knowledgeable man. I had some big problems and he took the time to listen, talk and try to help. Later, when He saw me checking into Maimonides Hospital for an (orthopedic) surgery he came over to ask why I was there and proceeded to check-up on me afterwards. I could use a good GYN doctor now and if I was still in NY, Dr Rubenstein would be that man! I wish Dr Rubenstein would see this to know an old patient remembers him fondly!

December 30th, 2015