A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Rubin, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Rubin, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Steven Rubin MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ira S. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Ira Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Rubin practices Pediatrics near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Pediatricians.