Overall Review

November 20th, 2016
Dr. Ira Schwartz called me on a Sunday with test results. Awesome Doctor! Thank you Ira

October 29th, 2016
The doctor is fantastic and the best. Other aspects of the service are questionable.

August 10th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Schwartz is a wonderful doctor! I feel very fortunate to have had him as my doctor for many years, always with the best outcome possible. His nurse is so kind and caring!

July 12th, 2016
Dr. Schwartz is an outstanding care provider. He is a tremendous physician who has great expertise and a wonderful way of working with you as a patient. He listens, he is thorough and he has a wonderful compassion about him. I feel extremely fortunate to have him as my physician, you can not ask for better care.

May 15th, 2016
I am happy to give Dr. Ira Schwartz a very positive review. I've known this physician for many years, I worked at the hospital where he was on the staff, and heard positive remarks about him from patients. He is a compassionate, caring and personable physician.

February 20th, 2016
Dr. Schwartz is a fine physician

January 26th, 2016
Execellent doctor.
I have been a patient of Dr. Schwartz for 30+ years. He is an extraordinary human being and a fine physician. He listens acutely and you feel valued as a patient. I feel blessed and fortunate to have had this level of medical care for the past 30+years. It does not matter what or who comes next. I have had the best!

December 27th, 2015
Appledore Medical Group - an excellent medical group
Dr. Ira Schwartz has been my PCP for many, many years. I always feel better after I see him, even if the visit was just an annual physical with no medical issues! He is extremely knowledgeable, an excellent physician, and a kind and caring person. In describing the kind of doctor he is, it is difficult not to deal in superlatives. The support staff at Appledore Medical Group is also wonderful. I am extremely pleased with the way my health is monitored and how I am cared for. There have been rare occasions when I needed to see another physician in the group to deal with an issue with some immediacy and Dr. Schwartz was not available. The other doctors in this medical group are excellent as well. To use baseball parlance, they have a deep bench. I would recommend this medical group to my colleagues and friends without a moment's hesitation.

December 23rd, 2015
Dr Schwartz has been my doctor for over 25 years. I wouldn't have stayed with him this long if I didn't value his opinion and trust him.

August 17th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
He has been my doctor for over 20 yrs. Trust him immensely. Has taken GREAT care of me over all these years. Highly recommend him.