A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Sachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sachs has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira C Sachs DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira C. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Ira Sachs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Sachs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Surgeons.