A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Sacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Sacker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Sacker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacker graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sacker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira M Sacker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ira M. Sacker practice?
- Dr. Ira Sacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Sacker practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jericho, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.