A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Schwartz, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Pottsville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Stephen Schwartz MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ira S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Ira Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Schwartz practices Urology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Valley, PA.
See New Rochelle Urologists.