A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Schwartz, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Pottsville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Stephen Schwartz MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ira S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Ira Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Schwartz practices Urology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Valley, PA.
See New Rochelle Urologists.