A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Shafran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Shafran, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Shafran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Center of Excellence for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Clinical Trial Center for Crohn's & Colitis
- Colon Cancer Detection & Prevention
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafran graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shafran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Shafran MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Shafran practice?
- Dr. Ira Shafran has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Shafran practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Gastroenterologists.