A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Shaywitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Shaywitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Shaywitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaywitz graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Shaywitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Greg Shaywitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira G. Shaywitz practice?
- Dr. Ira Shaywitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Shaywitz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Roanoke Radiologists.