Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Shenker
Dr. Ira Shenker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and New Hyde Park, NY (and 1 other location). He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Shenker is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York and LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Shenker has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ira Shenker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.
Dr. Mahmoud Ibrahim
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Manhasset, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Carole Paley
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Manhasset, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Brenda Marcano
Manhasset, NY 0 mi18