Learn more about Dr. Ira Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Shetty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shetty
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Shetty, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Shetty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Shetty MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Shetty practice?
- Dr. Ira Shetty has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ira Shetty practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Crest Hill, IL.
See Oak Lawn Pediatricians and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.