A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Shetty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shetty
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Shetty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Shetty, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Shetty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Shetty MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Shetty practice?
- Dr. Ira Shetty has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ira Shetty practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Crest Hill, IL.
See Oak Lawn Pediatricians and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.