A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Shetty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shetty
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Shetty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Shetty, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Shetty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Shetty MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Shetty practice?
- Dr. Ira Shetty has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ira Shetty practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Crest Hill, IL.
See Oak Lawn Pediatricians and Oak Lawn Pediatric Specialists.