The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Silberman
Dr. Ira Silberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Silberman is affiliated with Temple University Hospital, Roxborough Memorial Hospital and Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Silberman has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Ira Silberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Marion Brody
Radiology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Krishna Surapaneni
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Omar Agosto
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi15