A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Silberman, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Silberman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Silberman MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Silberman practice?
- Dr. Ira Silberman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ira Silberman practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.