Learn more about Dr. Ira Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Singer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Singer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira Singer practice?
- Dr. Ira Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cranston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Cumberland, RI.
See Cranston Orthopedic Surgeons.