Learn more about Dr. Ira Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Singer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Singer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira Singer practice?
- Dr. Ira Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cranston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Cumberland, RI.
See Cranston Surgeons.