A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Singer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira Singer practice?
- Dr. Ira Singer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ira Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cranston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Cumberland, RI and Lincoln, RI.
See Cranston Orthopedic Surgeons.