A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Skolnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Skolnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Skolnik, FAAP, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Skolnik graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skolnik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira L Skolnik FAAP, MD, and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ira L. Skolnik practice?
- Dr. Ira Skolnik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Skolnik practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA.
See Baltimore Dermatologists, Baltimore Pediatric Specialists, and Baltimore Pediatricians.