Dr. Ira Skolnik MD, PHD, FAAP Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Concord, MA

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017
Fantastic Practice and Doctor!
Wonderful doctor, and equally wonderful office and staff. Very helpful and friendly. Dr. Skolnik figured out my skin problem in about 5 minutes (another dermatologist in Concord could not figure it out and wanted to do a biopsy- can you say 'run the other way'?) and Dr. Skolnik gave the right cream and my rash cleared up in 2 days. No biopsy needed- so didn't need to pay more (I have a huge deductible and the other dermatologist told me a skin biopsy could be a couple of hundred bucks!)

August 1st, 2017
Amazing Dermatologist
A truly amazing doctor, all around. Great with kids and equally great with adults- which is very rare for a doctor, I can tell you!

July 14th, 2017
Caring, Thorough, Friendly Medical Practice
My family (adults and children) have been seeing Dr. Skolnik for over 15 years. He and his staff are friendly, courteous and always accommodating to our needs - whether it is scheduling, follow-up care, or general medical advice. Dr. Skolnik is extremely knowledgeable, candid and practical in his care and advice. He very easy to speak with regarding any health issue and is well organized with very patient-friendly material that is easy to read, understand, and follow regarding care.

July 2nd, 2017
Dr. Skolnik is like family!
Amazing doctor, amazing office, and wonderful patient-care. Can't recommend them enough. One of the few doctors offices left that really cares about patients. My husband and kids have all been patients for 15+ years! Dr. Skolnik is like family. We trust him completely with all our skin needs.

May 4th, 2017
Excellent Care
Family Dermotology is a professional office with staff that will make every effort to secure an appointment for you when needed, especially if you seem to need an appointment right away. The room lights up when Dr. Skolnik walks in the room. You feel the warmth with his big smile and professionalism as he acknowledges you with a warm hand shake, and then gives you professional advice and care as needed. At the conclusion of your visit, you’ve had all your questions and concerns answered. I highly recommend Family Dermotology! Thank you to all!

March 21st, 2017
Outstanding Dermatologist
I’ve been seeing Dr. Skolnik on a regular basis for over 10 years. He has been an outstanding dermatologist. I originally obtained a strong referral from my primary care physician; he also has terrific credentials (both MD and PhD degrees from top programs) and has an outstanding communication style that makes me very comfortable. His staff is also very professional, friendly and courteous.

February 24th, 2017
Fantastic!
Have been a patient of Dr. Skolnik’s for many years and just found out about this rating website and want to tell everyone how happy I have been with him and his practice all these years. He is smart, kind, and always spends as much time with me as I need. I never feel rushed. He looks and talks directly to me, not at a computer screen like other doctors. Before going Dr. Skolnik I had been to two other, large practices in Concord. One was always trying to sell me cosmetic products and costly cosmetic procedures, and the other practice had so many doctors that I wound up seeing a different one each time I went, and no one ever really seemed to care. Then my primary care doctor sent me to Dr. Skolnik for a suspicious mole, and he caught an early melanoma. I have been with him ever since. He is fantastic. I plan on staying with him as long as he is in practice, and I think that will be many more decades to come!

February 24th, 2017
Fantastic!

February 19th, 2017
Great dermatologist!
Dr. Skolnik is a great dermatologist. He really knows his information and is very enthusiastic and upbeat. I highly recommend him. The wait time can be long, but I bring a book and find that it's very much worth the wait with the attention that he gives.

January 5th, 2017
Really helped my daughter
I've seen Dr. Skolnik for about 10 years, but this review is about how great he was when my daughter saw him . She was home from college for just 2 weeks, and needed to be seen. His office staff gave us an appointment for the first day she was home (over Winter Break). She needed a quick procedure, and he went out of his way to fit her in that day. We both REALLY appreciate that he took care of her in the short time she was home from college.

December 6th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Skolnik for 2 years and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a proactive, friendly, and professional doctor. He explains everything he does or proposes to do, and gives his patient time to think about it and ask any questions they might have. He is very proactive with treatment, which I appreciate. I always feel very confident walking in and walking out of a visit.

September 10th, 2016
Great with adult patients and kids.
Brought my son in who just turned two for a bad rash on his arm. Our pediatrician told us to Dr. Ira in Concord. This dermatologist was fantastic. He was so playful and kind to my son that my son wants to go back again to see him! So my husband and are now his patients also. Great office: modern, comfortable, and really nice staff. Oh, and the cream Dr. Ira gave my son made his rash go away in 1 day. We are thrilled.