Dr. Ira Skolnik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 5th, 2017
Really helped my daughter
I've seen Dr. Skolnik for about 10 years, but this review is about how great he was when my daughter saw him . She was home from college for just 2 weeks, and needed to be seen. His office staff gave us an appointment for the first day she was home (over Winter Break). She needed a quick procedure, and he went out of his way to fit her in that day. We both REALLY appreciate that he took care of her in the short time she was home from college.

December 6th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Skolnik for 2 years and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a proactive, friendly, and professional doctor. He explains everything he does or proposes to do, and gives his patient time to think about it and ask any questions they might have. He is very proactive with treatment, which I appreciate. I always feel very confident walking in and walking out of a visit.

September 10th, 2016
Great with adult patients and kids.
Brought my son in who just turned two for a bad rash on his arm. Our pediatrician told us to Dr. Ira in Concord. This dermatologist was fantastic. He was so playful and kind to my son that my son wants to go back again to see him! So my husband and are now his patients also. Great office: modern, comfortable, and really nice staff. Oh, and the cream Dr. Ira gave my son made his rash go away in 1 day. We are thrilled.

July 2nd, 2016
Love this dermatologist!
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DERMATOLOGIST!! EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM AND HIS OFFICE IS TRULY AMAZING. GREAT CLINICAL SKILLS, FUNNY, AND A TERRIFIC LISTENER. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS ALWAYS SO HELPFUL GETTING ME IN QUICKLY, TOO! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?!

April 12th, 2016
By far the best dermatologist I have ever seen. His breadth of knowledge, educational background, bedside manner and great office staff are what set Dr. Skolnik apart. I highly recommend him, he is an excellent doctor and a kind person.

December 6th, 2015
As a Massachusetts resident, I frequently tell others how lucky I feel to have such immediate access to Boston and its adept physicians and specialists; to have found a care provider like Dr. Skolnik in the suburbs, though, is nothing short of a gift. Due to the warmth and caring-nature depicted by both Dr. Skolnik and his amazing staff, I actually ENJOY going to a doctor's office! Dr. Skolnik is much more than a "great guy," though. He is a truly gifted doctor who is at the top of his field and sees patients of every age. I have had several biopsies performed by Dr. Skolnik, and the discomfort has been minimal. Moreover, any scars have hardly been noticeable at all, and most importantly, Dr. Skolnik has been responsible for catching minor issues before they turn much more serious; I'm sure that he has saved lives with the time and care he puts into all of his patients. Additionally, Dr. Skolnk approaches everyone with exuberance. He is entirely approachable and compassionate. I believe that he would help any patient in any way possible/appropriate and makes himself available to truly listen to patient concerns. Moreover, his accolades speak for themselves. He is extraordinary. It is with the utmost confidence and sincerity that I recommend Dr. Skolnik to any person seeking a dermatologist, regardless of their location/commute.

November 20th, 2015
Dr Skolnik was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and capable as he removed my skin growth with ease and comfortably. He has an engaging personality and works well with people of all ages including kids. I highly recommend him for all of my dermatological needs

November 17th, 2015
Very enthusiastic and professional doctor!
Love his personality and enthusiasm for taking care of patients! This doctor obviously loves what he does, and his patients love him right back. Sometimes a bit of a long wait, but aren’t all the good things in life worth waiting for? LOL on what person wrote, below. Hard to get appointments with this doctor since he is in such high demand. I wish he charged patients $150 when someone doesn’t show up, since I would have taken your slot that he held for you! Always courteous and professional and always correct with his diagnosis and treatments. My whole family has been going to him for 16 years.

November 8th, 2015
Long wait and scary bedside manner
We waited for more than an hour to see the doctor. This was an appointment for my 7 year old. He bursts into the room being very loud and over-animated and scared the heck out of my daughter and me. He refused to look at a mole on her head because our visit was not an official mole patrol. He insisted we make another appointment for that one mole. We decided not to see him again and I forgot to cancel the appointment he had demands I make. They charged me $75 for the missed appointment. After I spent more than an hour waiting to see him. I have never been charged for a missed appointment by any other doctor.

April 17th, 2015
amazing doctor and a really nice person. really cares about his patients.

March 21st, 2015
Dr. Skolnik is Great!
My son wants to become a dermatologist now because of Dr. Skolnik.

January 25th, 2015
Dr. Skolnik told us to take a hike because we had a billing issue!
Our family of 4 saw him for years - he made all of us wait 30-45 minutes every appointment. He has a fair bedside manner and seems always in a rush because he is overbooked or something. We never really liked him or our experience but endured for years. This year we had a problem with a bill and called for help. The staff was totally unprofessional and unhelpful. When I complained and asked for the good Dr. to call me he wouldn't. I complained to the staff again and the good Dr. sent us a letter saying we would have to find another Dr. Thanks Dr Skolnik! I guarantee if you have any issues with the him or his staff it will be a nightmare. Stay away!!