A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Spar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Spar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spar graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Spar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira L. Spar practice?
Dr. Ira Spar practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Plantsville, CT.
See Plantsville Orthopedic Surgeons, Plantsville Surgeons, and Plantsville Plastic Surgeons.