A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Spiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Spiler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spiler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira J Spiler MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Spiler practice?
- Dr. Ira Spiler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Spiler practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Old Bridge Endocrinologists.