A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Spiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Spiler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Spiler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spiler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spiler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Spiler practice?
Dr. Ira Spiler practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists and Old Bridge Endocrinologists.