A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Spitzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Spitzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Edward Spitzer DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ira E. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Ira Spitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Spitzer practices Allergy & Immunology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Allergists.