A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Spitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Spitzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Edward Spitzer DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ira E. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Ira Spitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Spitzer practices Allergy & Immunology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Allergists.