A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Stark DO is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Stark practice?
- Dr. Ira Stark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Stark practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.