A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Stone, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chronic heart failure
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Stone FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Stone practice?
- Dr. Ira Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Stone practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.