A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Strassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Strassman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Strassman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Strassman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Strassman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Howard Strassman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ira H. Strassman practice?
- Dr. Ira Strassman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Strassman practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.