A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Sutton, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Sutton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sutton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira J Sutton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Ira Sutton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Sutton practices Family Medicine near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Scarsdale Primary Care Doctors.