Dr. Ira Sutton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 6th, 2016
Stay away
Irresponsible, mediocre Dr. Does not return patients phone calls and does not address issues at hand. I am glad I found that out early enough (after 2 visits) and am not going there again. He does not care about his patients. Stay away!

February 4th, 2016
terrible office staff
Like Dr. Sutton calm and reassuring Next to impossible to get on phone or have him fill out rx forms for insurance Office staff the worst

July 9th, 2015
Can't answer phone
You can call this man 100 times and maybe he will finally call back.

December 11th, 2013
Top Doctor
A great doctor who really cares, office staff very helpful as well. I don't understand the other reviews. I'm glad I met him.

December 9th, 2013
Horrible. Don't Go.
Dr. Ira Sutton was overall the worst doctor I have ever had. I saw him for a total of less than 10 minutes (waited for over an hour) and he had such a horrible attitude that made me feel really uncomfortable. He barely looked at my chart, did not address my major health concerns and he was so unknowledgeable about the medications he should prescribe me that he literally looked them up on his iphone in front of me. He prescribed me the most expensive medications possible and then when I followed up to request a generic I got a HUGE run around from his secretary (who has a horrible attitude, extremely rude and disrespectful). I was told that the matter was taken care of and the follow up prescription would be called into my pharmacy that same day. I went in two days later to pick up my prescription and the doctor had NEVER CALLED. I even got the pharmacy to try to contact them. When I called Dr. Sutton's office again, the incompetent secretary told me it had already been taken care of - UM NO. It had not been taken care of because I had just been told at the pharmacy that they hadn't received a call. She spoke to the doctor and he told me that I needed to come in for another appointment. I saw him less than 2 weeks ago and he is clearly just trying to make a quick buck. This doctor is entirely incompetent and cannot do his job. Please do not give this money-grubbing man your patronage.

June 19th, 2013
appauled at the lack of concern for a patient
cannot possibly understand how anyone can give dr. sutton more than a 1-star rating at the very best. he treated a family member who has a devastating disease and he became critically ill from dr. suttons inability to recognize the severity of his symptoms, nor was he familiar with the case whenever he walked into his hospital room. if i could give dr. sutton a minus 5 rating, i would not hesitate. i pray that the good dr. remains in good health and never gets the care which he gave my loved one.

May 21st, 2013
Unpleasant Office Staff
Both doctors are professional; however, the secretaries and billing department are unpleasant and inefficient. Dealing with this office is impossible.

October 26th, 2012
Both very caring, fantastic doctors