A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Tanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Tanzer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Tanzer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanzer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tanzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira David Tanzer MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Tanzer practice?
- Dr. Ira Tanzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Tanzer practices Urology near Secaucus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ.
See Secaucus Urologists.