Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Thal
Dr. Ira Thal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thal is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital, Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since and -Paoli Hospital - On staff since 1992. Dr. Thal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Thal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ira Thal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.
Dr. Richard Kaufman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
West Chester, PA 1.04 mi34
Dr. Andrew Solan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Malvern, PA 1.07 mi39
Dr. Thoai Tran
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Malvern, PA 1.38 mi18