inactive

Dr. Ira Toback MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Jericho, NY

May 30th, 2012
My son, now 15, has been seeing him since he was a newborn. He has treated us with respect and patience. He is mild mannered and firm when necessary. He answers all questions thoroughly.

November 14th, 2011
AMAZING
I am a 21 year old college student and have been going to Dr. Toback my entire life. I have looked for general practitioners now that i qualify as an adult but none have come close to Dr. Toback. He seems very mellow but is an extremely caring and thorough doctor. I would reccomend him to anyone in need of a pediatric dr. He is by far the best!

August 3rd, 2010
Dr. Toback is always,always there when needed. I can call the office Saturday or Sunday mornings as early as 7:30am and Dr. Toback will answer my call and schedule an appointment. He is great with my daughter. The care and concern for a child is always visible in his eyes.