A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Uri Smith MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira U. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ira Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Smith practices Internal Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Internists.