A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Uri Smith MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira U. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ira Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Smith practices Internal Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists.