A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Uretzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Uretzky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uretzky
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Uretzky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Uretzky, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uretzky graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uretzky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira David Uretzky FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Uretzky practice?
- Dr. Ira Uretzky has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Uretzky practices Otolaryngology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Otolaryngologists.