A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Uretzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Uretzky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Uretzky, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uretzky graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Uretzky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uretzky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Uretzky practice?
Dr. Ira Uretzky practices Otolaryngology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Canton, IL.
See Peoria Otolaryngologists.