A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Uretzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Uretzky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Uretzky, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uretzky graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uretzky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira D Uretzky FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Uretzky practice?
- Dr. Ira Uretzky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Uretzky practices Otolaryngology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Canton, IL.
See Peoria Otolaryngologists.