A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Vidor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Vidor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vidor
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vidor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Vidor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidor graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vidor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Vidor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Vidor practice?
- Dr. Ira Vidor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Vidor practices Ophthalmology near Colton, CA.
See Colton Ophthalmologists.