A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Vidor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Vidor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vidor
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vidor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Vidor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidor graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vidor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Vidor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Vidor practice?
- Dr. Ira Vidor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Vidor practices Ophthalmology near Colton, CA.
See Colton Ophthalmologists.