A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Wagner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Ethics and Respiration Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Wagner practice?
Dr. Ira Wagner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, New York General Practitioners, and New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.