A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Wallace, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wallace has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira B Wallace MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ira B. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Ira Wallace has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ira Wallace practices Ophthalmology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Marlton Ophthalmologists.