A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Wallace, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wallace has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira B. Wallace practice?
Dr. Ira Wallace practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.