A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Wallace, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wallace has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira B Wallace MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ira B. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Ira Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Wallace practices Ophthalmology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Marlton Ophthalmologists.