A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Weiner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Weiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira H Weiner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira H. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Ira Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Weiner practices Family Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Broomall Family Physicians.