A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Weinstein is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Martin Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ira M. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Ira Weinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Weinstein practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Annapolis Internists, Annapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Annapolis Pulmonologists.