A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Weintraub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Weintraub, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weintraub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira Weintraub practice?
Dr. Ira Weintraub practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.