A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Weintraub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weintraub
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weintraub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Weintraub, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Weintraub MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Ira Weintraub has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Weintraub practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.