Learn more about Dr. Ira Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Weintraub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weintraub
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Weintraub, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Weintraub MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Ira Weintraub has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Weintraub practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.