A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Wertheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Wertheimer, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheimer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wertheimer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Steven Wertheimer DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ira S. Wertheimer practice?
- Dr. Ira Wertheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Wertheimer practices Pediatrics near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Pediatricians.