Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Woletsky
Dr. Ira Woletsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Islip, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Woletsky is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital. Dr. Woletsky has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Woletsky has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ira Woletsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Islip, NY.
Dr. Domenico Zanolin
West Islip, NY 0.01 mi28
Dr. Martin Winick
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
West Islip, NY 0.01 mi53
Dr. Marion Rose
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
West Islip, NY 0.01 mi26