Dr. Ira Woletsky MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics West Islip, NY

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016
Very unhappy with this practice
I heard wonderful things about this office when I started taking my newborn there. Unfortunately this practice was very disappointing to say the least. I didn't feel I was in good hands or that they cared about me or my newborn baby at all. The doctor was wonderful but I was completely unhappy with the rest of the staff including the medical professionals and the administrative staff. I always felt rushed, they were never accommodating with regard to appointments, they would never return calls and I just felt totally uncared for and uninformed. I would never recommend the practice to anyone.

September 13th, 2016
Love Dr. Woletsky...5 Star Doctor
Dr.Ira...as my daughter calls...Dr. Woletsky, he has the best bed side manner. My daughter has seen him since new born. She adores him and actually loves to go see him. Dr.Ira is right on with communicating and answering questions. Spot on with Diagnosis. I always recommend him.

October 28th, 2015
Frustrated mom
I Called the office today to see if my 9 month old can be a new patient there and have his routine checkup. The woman was not friendly to begin with. She stated the office would need my sons records especially vaccines (reasonably so) but when I told her he has not had any yet she verbally attacked me questioning why. I told her its my personal preference and that is all. She replied "then this is not the office for you". First of all I understand drs are told to push vaccines but it's not legally forced and every parent has their rights and concerns and this is a topic on the rise as most of you may know. I didn't expect the office to be excited I felt that way as she probably was not educated regarding all the risks involved in vaccines in young children BUT her attitude was uncalled for and I would never recommend anyone to go there just because that ls basic disrespect and disregard of my concerns as a parent. She does not know me my child or the reasons I feel so strongly in this issue. Very unprofessional. I hung up shaking I felt so condemned. Shame on her !!!!

March 15th, 2012
Love him! Staff is quite efficent and pleasant.

October 20th, 2009
Amazing Doctor!
He is the Absolute best!

April 3rd, 2009
I have been bringing my children to Dr. Woletsky for the past 20 years and I have to say I feel lucky to have found him. He is an extraordinary doctor. He also is very understanding and kind.

November 20th, 2008