Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Frustrated mom show details Frustrated mom
Oct 28th, 2015

I Called the office today to see if my 9 month old can be a new patient there and have his routine checkup. The woman was not friendly to begin with. She stated the office would need my sons records especially vaccines (reasonably so) but when I told her he has not had any yet she verbally attacked me questioning why. I told her its my personal preference and that is all. She replied "then this is not the office for you". First of all I understand drs are told to push vaccines but it's not legally forced and every parent has their rights and concerns and this is a topic on the rise as most of you may know. I didn't expect the office to be excited I felt that way as she probably was not educated regarding all the risks involved in vaccines in young children BUT her attitude was uncalled for and I would never recommend anyone to go there just because that ls basic disrespect and disregard of my concerns as a parent. She does not know me my child or the reasons I feel so strongly in this issue. Very unprofessional. I hung up shaking I felt so condemned. Shame on her !!!!

Mar 15th, 2012

Love him! Staff is quite efficent and pleasant.

Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
Oct 20th, 2009

He is the Absolute best!

Apr 3rd, 2009

I have been bringing my children to Dr. Woletsky for the past 20 years and I have to say I feel lucky to have found him. He is an extraordinary doctor. He also is very understanding and kind.