Learn more about Dr. Ira Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Wong, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Diseases
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Gene Wong MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ira G. Wong practice?
- Dr. Ira Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ira Wong practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.