A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Yount:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Yount is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Yount, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Yount graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Yount has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Minter Yount MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira M. Yount practice?
- Dr. Ira Yount has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Yount practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.