A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Yount:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Yount is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yount
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Yount Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Yount, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Yount graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Yount has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Minter Yount MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira M. Yount practice?
- Dr. Ira Yount has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Yount practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.