A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Zaltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Zaltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Zaltz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaltz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Zaltz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Zaltz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira Zaltz practice?
- Dr. Ira Zaltz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ira Zaltz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.