A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Zucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Zucker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zucker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Alan Zucker MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ira A. Zucker practice?
- Dr. Ira Zucker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ira Zucker practices Urology near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Urologists.