A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Zucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Zucker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Zucker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira A. Zucker practice?
Dr. Ira Zucker practices Urology near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Urologists.