A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Zunin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Zunin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zunin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zunin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira D Zunin MD and MPH is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Zunin practice?
- Dr. Ira Zunin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Zunin practices General Practice near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu General Practitioners.