Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iradj Sharim
Dr. Iradj Sharim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sharim is affiliated with Capital Health Regional Medical Center, St Francis Medical Center and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He speaks English.
Dr. Iradj Sharim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Iradj Sharim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.
Dr. Steven Cohen
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Trenton, NJ 0 mi20
Dr. Rajashree Anandakrishnan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Trenton, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Scott Kolander
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Trenton, NJ 0 mi35