A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iradj Sharim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iradj Sharim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iradj Sharim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharim graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Sharim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iradj Sharim MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iradj Sharim practice?
- Dr. Iradj Sharim has 1 office location.
Dr. Iradj Sharim practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.