Dr. Iraida Kazachkova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iraida Kazachkova?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Iraida Kazachkova?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2015

Knowledgable and Personable

Very charismatic and knowledgeable doctor. She treated me about a month ago in her hospital's psych ward where I was voluntarily admitted for severe depression, among other things. Listened to my troubles with patience , and assured me with positive words ( which was rare to find in this setting). Dr. K did not force any treatment on me, but she did discuss my options and what the best course of action would be for me to get better (to which I agreed). After my discharge, she called me to make sure I was doing well and that I was continuing outside treatment, as well as giving me her best wishes. I can truly appreciate this kind of doctor that is professional and attentive. PS: I was surprised to find a one star review of her, with no explanation or details given? Shame on the poster.

November 13th, 2012

Do not go to this doctor