A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Akhlaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iraj Akhlaghi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhlaghi graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Akhlaghi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj Ray Akhlaghi MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Iraj R. Akhlaghi practice?
- Dr. Iraj Akhlaghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iraj Akhlaghi practices Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Gastroenterologists.